Japan Auction House (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will properly manage customer's personal information in accordance with this "Personal Information Protection Policy" and will endeavor to protect the personal information.
Specifically, we will handle personal information in accordance with the following contents.
1. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the following:
- Information about the products and services handled by our company, or the holding of various events and campaigns, by mail, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Conduct a questionnaire survey for product development or to consider measures to improve customer satisfaction.
- Credit judgment and credit management.
2. Management of personal information
- The Company will properly manage the personal information provided by everyone in accordance with the laws, norms and internal rules concerning personal information.
- In addition, the Company will take reasonable safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, and will take prompt corrective measures in the event of an accident.
3. Use of personal information
- We will not use the personal information provided by you for any purpose other than the purpose for which you have been notified to you based on  above.
- In the unlikely event that you use it for any purpose other than the above purpose or change the purpose of use itself, we will notify you in advance. Personal information that is no longer needed according to the purpose of use will be promptly and properly removed and discarded.
4. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties unless any of the following applies.
- With the consent of the person
- When outsourcing all or part of the work related to the handling of personal information(however, in this case, the Company will endeavor to properly supervise the outsourcee, such as concluding a contract regarding the personal information protection with the outsourcee)
- When disclosing or providing information such as statistical data that cannot identify the person
- When disclosure or provision is required based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
When it is necessary for the national or local governments to cooperate in carrying out public affairs, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the execution of the affairs.
5. Request for disclosure of personal information or inquiries
When requesting disclosure, correction, addition, exclusion, suspension of use, prohibition of provision to a third party, or notification of the purpose of use, regarding personal information of all of us held by us,
contact us If you do, please contact the General Affairs Department of the head office.
6. About cookies
- This website uses a technology called cookie so that you can use it more conveniently when you visit this website again.
- Cookies are character string information sent to your browser for the effective operation of the website.
- Cookies may identify your computer and obtain access information to improve the quality and service of our site. Please note that we will not collect or store this matter in any way that identifies you individually.
- Depending on the settings of your browser, you can display a notification when you receive a cookie or refuse to receive it, but if you do not, some content may not be available, so please be forewarned.